After a 30 minute wait, the queue finally pops, and I find out it's Vortex Pinnacle. I zone in, and immediately I'm aware of the hilarious contrast between my pet and the surroundings.
Vortex Pinnacle is a cloudy, fluffy, heavenly looking place with bright colours and soft details.
Naraku is a sharp, alien, angry looking creature with spikes and snarls and burning red eyes. His name literally means 'hell' in Japanese.
Needless to say I was instantly amused. x)
He just looked so out of place. I could totally sense his intense discomfort and outrage at being subjected to such a poofy, pastel location. xD
As I was putting together this post I started imagining cute little cloud thingies floating in and trying to be his bestest fwiend...
*vicious roars are heard in the background*
I'd better run away now >_>




ROFL! I suppose now would be a bad time to point out that Naraku himself is pink and purple, right? 0:)
ReplyDelete*fleeeeeeeeeee*
*giggle* Oh yes, but see..he's an EVIL shade of purple. :3
ReplyDelete*glances over her shoulder and flees*